The application to pre-register for the 2017/18 school year for students entering grades 1-8 is now available.
Pre-registration is available only to students who maintain current Brookline residency.
When completing the application, please make sure to select the Appointment Type "Next School Year".
Once the application is complete, you must schedule a pre-registration appointment with the Office of Student Affairs. Appointments will be available starting the week of April 3.
Evidence of Residency Evidence of Occupancy Evidence of Identification Column A (1 option)
- A record of the most recent mortgage payment and/or property tax bill
- Copy of settlement statement & a record of the most recent payment
- Copy of current lease & a signed notarized Landlord Living Agreement
- Copy of HUD lease or other public housing lease AND record of most recent payment
Column B (2 proofs)
A utility bill dated within the past 45 days or a statement of service or work order showing the service address and connection date from thefollowing list:
- Cable/Satellite TV bill
- Electric bill
- Gas bill
- Home telephone bill (cellular telephone is not acceptable)
- Insurance bill
Column C (1 proof)
Valid photo identification from the following list:
- Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Valid Massachusetts ID card
- Valid Passport
- Military ID
- Other Government-issued photo ID
NORTH BROOKLINE BUFFER ZONEWhile the Devotion School under goes an extensive renovation, all schools in North Brookline will become part of a North Brookline buffer zone. The schools included in the North Brookline buffer zone are: Devotion, Driscoll, Lawrence and Pierce. This buffer zone will be temporary in nature for the duration of the Devotion School renovation. The North Brookline buffer zone is to ensure that enrollment can be balanced across schools and across grades in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This change will not impact currently enrolled families, but will be used when assigning all buffer zone families in North Brookline who are new to the district or move into the North Brookline area.